We had Qualitative Methods on Wednesday. We were only a handful participants. It might have something to do with administrational matters.
On Friday I went with S to Brussels and in the weekend we participated in the Afrika Film Festival in Leuven, where S’s film was screened. It was very well received!
- Smith, L. T. (1999): Chapter 3: Colonizing Knowledges. In Decolonizing Methodologies: Research and Indigenous Peoples, pp. 61-80.
- Smith, L. T. (1999): Chapter 7: Articulating an Indigenous Research Agenda. In Decolonizing Methodologies: Research and Indigenous Peoples, pp. 127-142.
Theory & History essay
- Palumbo, Berardino (2013): A Baron, Some Guides, and a Few Ephebic Boys: Cultural Intimacy, Sexuality, and Heritage in Sicily. In Anthropological Quarterly, Vol. 86, No. 4 (Fall 2013), pp. 1087-1118.
- Rees-Roberts, Nick (2008): Kiffe La Racaille: Arab Masculinity and Queer Fantasy in France. in Contemporary French civilization, Vol. 32, No. 1 (January 2008), pp. 183-208.
- The Economist:
- IEEE Spectrum/Gregory Travis: How the Boeing 737 Max Disaster Looks to a Software Developer
- The Guardian: ‘I was shocked it was so easy’: meet the professor who says facial recognition can tell if you’re gay (July 2018)
- Cnet: Teen hits Apple with $1B lawsuit over facial recognition arrest
- Henrik Alexandersson: Lägg ner SR P3 – eller ge kanalen till folket