Last week of in-house classes ended with a very inspiring workshop on Queering the Gaze. I worked intensively on my assignment but in the end decided not to screen it in class. I had Monday off (because it was supervisor day and my group met ours the week before) and skipped another one and a half day; I’m more picky with the content now. We had a nice gettogether after class on Friday. A personal crisis came and went.
I’m thinking of maybe stopping these updates and start using a proper reading manager like Zotero instead.
- Brianna Wiest: Why You’re Attached to Being an Inferior Version of Yourself
- Murch, Walter. 2001. In the Blink of an Eye. Second edition. Originally published in 1992. Pp. ix–xiv, 1–72. (All except the Afterword. Amazing! 🌟 Recommended by both S and my supervisor.)
- Sorry to Bother You (Boots Riley 2018, 112 min)
- Robin S. Kurz: Final Cut Pro X — What’s New in Final Cut Pro X 10.4.7? Speed, HDR improvements and much more!
- Sveriges Radio: Godmorgon, världen!