I delivered a new cut to my supervisor on Tuesday. We talked on Thursday and I proceeded to edit.
A new class on curating ethnographic exhibitions started on Tuesday.
I read a section of Nagayama Kaoru’s Eromanga Studies – his language is really hard, it took time. In comparison the first couple of pages of an article in Eureka’s Otoko-no-ko issue were not so hard to understand, although I didn’t get all the kanji readings.
We’ll attend the EASA 2020 conference online next week and we started watching some of the films.
- Flashcards Deluxe: 35 min per day
- Anki: Ca 80 min per day
- Nagayama, Kaoru. 2006. “ショタ、またはオート・エロティシズム”. In Ero manga sutadīzu: “Kairaku sōchi” to shite no manga nyūmon. Tokyo: Īsuto Puresu. 238-44.
- 2017: Boku no Hero Academia, S2 E14–19
- Histórias de Lobos (Faber) (Agnes Meng 2018 | 22’ | Portugal)
- Guardians of the Night – Guardianes de la noche (Alexandrine Boudreault-Fournier 2018 | 17’ | Cuba / Canada)
- Sudanese Industrial Sound: Sonic Labour in a Truck Workshop (Valerie Hänsch 2019 | 3’ | Sudan / Germany)
- Zigzag (Zeynep Merve Uygun 2018 | 9’ | Turkey)
Book chapters (reread)
- Allan Bloom: The Closing of the American Mind (1987)
- Race 91-97
- Sex 97-108